- Sampling of finished goods and raw materials
- Analysis of finished goods, packing materials and raw materials
- Product substitution analysis
- Development finished goods and development raw materials analysis
- Customer rejected finished goods analysis
- One month, three months & six months shelf life analysis of finished goods.
- Calibration and maintaining internal calibration records
- Preparation of standard solutions and buffer solutions
- Labeling and segregation of approved and non-conforming raw materials, scraping them after six months
- Maintaining the stock levels of lab chemicals
- Shelf life over raw material analysis and shelf life over finished goods analysis
- Documentation of all tested data in QA module program and in SAP.
- Documentation and maintaining systems as per the IMS , GMP, GLP and FDA requirements
- Follow all safe laboratory practices and PPEs.
- Achieve the individual objectives set by the department
- Expereience : 0-1 years
- M.sc in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry