- Very good Knowledge of Costing, standards, analysis.
- Participation in day-to-day accounting function like banking, journalisation, preparation
- of the P&L, quarterly and annual accounts closing.
- Involve in gathering various information and analysing the Costing data for decision making.
- Handling basic costing and cost analysis.
- Fixed assets management and including capital work in progress, capitalisation, data & documentation.
- Knowledge of Import and export banking activities, arranging the LC, Bank Guarantee
- Liaisoning with Internal and Statutory audit
- Knowledge of GST/TDS/TCS compliance and filing.
- Monthly Reconciliations around IGST, SGST & CGST.
- Involve in preparing MIS reports in analysing the costing, P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports to the top management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Qualification: ICWA FINA
- Experience: 6 to 8 years in Manufacturing Company
- Skills: Good knowledge of SAP, MS office, Communication skills and team player